When this task executes, the next task executes after the configured time-delay.
Steps to Configure
- On the Event Configuration page, find the Task panel.
- In the Task panel, search and find the Delay task.
- Drag the Delay task from the Task panel to the Execution panel.
- Under Delay, a group of boxes appears.
- In the boxes, configure different properties as follows:
|Reference Name||In this box, enter the name of the task. Also, the system generates a reference name by default that you can change.||Yes|
|Time (Secs)||In this box, enter the value of time (For example:- 8) in “seconds”. This value specifies the time after which the next task will execute.||Yes|
|Business Rule(Optional Step)||In this box, you can configure a business rule to determine the execution of the “Delay” task. If the user’s action satisfies the condition in the business rule, the Finish task is executed.|
To configure the business rule:
–> In the Business Rule box, click the application tree icon (), and the Business Rule panel opens.
–> In the Business Rule panel, click CreateNew to configure the new business rule.
Was this article helpful?