You can use this task to delete a row from the table or a set of data from the FV (Functional View) component.
To configure the Delete Object task:
- In the Events dialog box, scroll down.
- Under Add Tasks, click the Select Task list, and then select DELETE_OBJECT.
- Click Add Task Config, and the Add Task dialog box opens.
- In the Add Task dialog box, click the Configuration area to expand it.
- In the Configuration area, see the Enter Data Path field.
- In the Enter Data Path field, enter the data path (For example:- getVal(â€œtempObject.array1â€).
- After you enter the data path, click Submit to configure the DELETE_OBJECT task.
In the getVal(â€œtempObject.array1â€) data path, array1 is the array type JSON object. When the Delete_Object task executes, it deletes a set of data in the array1 object in the data source.