This task resets the elements to their default value or state.
Steps to Configure
- On the Event Configuration page, find the Task panel.
- In the Task panel, search and find the Reset Data task.
- Drag the Reset Data task from the Task panel to the Execution panel.
- Under Reset Data, a group of boxes appears.
- In the boxes, configure different properties as follows:
|Reference Name||In this box, enter the name of the task. Also, the system generates a reference name by default that you can change.|
|Select Elements||In this box, you can configure the elements that the application will reset to their default value or state.|
To configure the elements:
–> In the Select Elements box, click the application tree icon (), and the right panel displays the Select Element area.
–> In the Select Element area, see the tree of different elements.
–> In the tree, select the elements that you want to reset to default values.
–> After you select the elements, click Select, and the elements are successfully configured.
|Business Rule(Optional Step)||In this box, you can configure a business rule to determine the execution of the Reset Data task. If the user’s action satisfies the condition in the business rule, the Reset Data task is executed.|
To configure the business rule:
–> In the Business Rule box, click the application tree icon (), and the Business Rule panel opens.
–> In the Business Rule panel, click Create New to configure a new business rule.
- After you configure the related properties, click Save to configure the Reset Data task.
Was this article helpful?