This task clears the session from the memory of the user’s device. You can use this functionality to implement several logics. For example:- You can use this functionality to clear the current local session and then ask the user access the app by using device-level login.
To use this functionality proficiently, you need to understand the following terminologies:
- Local Session:- In the application, the local session is maintained at the device level.
- Public Page:- In an application, the public page is a page that a user can access without logging in to the application.
- Private Page:- In an application, the private page is a page that a user can only access by logging in to application. Without using the registered user name and password, the user cannot access the private page in the application.
Steps to Configure
- On the Event Configuration page, find the Task panel.
- In the Task panel, search and find the Clear Local Session task.
- Drag the Clear Local Session task from the Task panel to the Execution panel.
- Under Clear Local Session, a group of boxes appears:
- In the boxes, you can configure different properties as follows:
|Reference Name||In this box, enter the name of the task. Also, the system generates a reference name by default that you can change.||Yes|
|Business Rule(Optional Step)||In this box, you can configure a business rule to determine the execution of the Clear Local Session task. If the user’s action satisfies the condition in the business rule, the Clear Local Session task is executed.|
To configure the business rule:
–> In the Business Rule box, click the application tree icon (), and the Business Rule panel opens.
–> In the Business Rule panel, click CreateNew to configure the new business rule.
- After you configure the related properties, click Save to configure the Clear Local Session task.