When you apply this task, it automatically creates a native database of the mobile app in the mobile phone device. The export db task creates SQLLite database in the mobile phone device and stores all configuration related information of the mobile app in the database tables and view. When this task executes, the SQLLite database is automatically created.
The SQLLite is light-weight, most frequently used database engine. It is stable, cross platform, and backward compatible. In the configuration details, the SQLLite database stores controls and entity related information such as:
- Configuration details of cards and forms
- Configuration details of different entities and the relationship between them
- Configuration details of different elements, and others
To apply the export db task:
- On the Task dialog box, see the left navigation panel.
- In the Search by task box, enter Export db, and the left panel displays the Export db task.
- In the left pane, click the Export db task, and the Export_db dialog box opens.
- In the Export_db dialog box, click Save to close the Export db dialog box.
- In the Task dialog box, click Save to successfully configure the Export db task.