After you successfully become a registered user with the Vahana cloud, you first need to access the Vahana cloud as follows:
To access the Vahana cloud:
- Open the Internet browser (For example: â€“ Google Chrome).
- In the Address box, enter the Vahana portal’s URL.
- After you enter the Vahana portal’s URL, press Enter, and the Vahana portal’s login page opens.
- On the login page, perform the following functions:
- In the Email address box, enter your registered email ID with the Vahana cloud.
- Click Continue, and the Password box appears.
- In the Password box, enter the password of your Vahana account and then click Log in, and the Vahana portal’s home page opens.
After you successfully access the Vahana portal’s home page, you can access the Vahana Hub. To access the Vahana Hub, see the post: Accessing Vahana Hub.