You can use the Sync task to sync the application-level configuration between the front-end application and the index database.
To configure the Sync task:
- In the Events dialog box, scroll down.
- Under Add Tasks, click the Select Task list, and then select SYNC.
- Click Add Task Config, and the Add Task dialog box opens.
- In the Add Task dialog box, click the Configuration area to expand it.
- In the Configuration area, perform the functions as follows:
|Sync LOV Data||Select this check box to sync the list of values at the application-level. In the application, the list of values is displayed in the dropdown list, combo box, group of check boxes, and others.|
|Sync Message Master Module||Select this check box to sync all the messages in the Message Master module. At the run time, the application fetches the messages from the Message Master module and then displays them to the user.|
|Sync Complete Configuration||Select this check box to sync all configuration details between the front-end application and the index database.|
|Run as Background||If you select this check box, the Sync task will sync the configuration details in the background and let the application perform the next function.|
|Run Async||Click this check box to sync the configuration details as an asynchronous process.|
|Select Page||Click this list and then select the application page to sync its configuration details with the details stored in the index database.|
Note:- Click Add Pages to select other application pages and sync their configuration details.
|Select Custom Page||Click this list and then select the custom under-development application page to sync its constantly changing configuration details with the details stored in the index database.|
Note:- Click Custom Add Pages to select other custom application pages and sync their configuration details.
- After you configure the related properties to sync the application’s configuration details, click Submit to successfully configure the SYNC task.
Was this article helpful?