This task saves the data of a specific workflow in the database. The workflow specifies the user journey in an application. In the application, the workflow is maintained at the application or micro-app level.
Steps to Configure
- On the Event Configuration page, find the Task panel.
- In the Task panel, search and find the Save Data task.
- Drag the Save Data task from the Task panel to the Execution panel.
- Under Save Data, a group of boxes appears.
- In the boxes, configure different properties as follows:
|Reference Name||In this box, enter the name of the task. Also, the system generates a reference name by default that you can change.||Yes|
|Workflow Type||In this box, enter a workflow’s name. After the “Save Data” task executes, it will store the data of this workflow in the database.||No|
|Business Rule(Optional Step)||In this box, you can configure a business rule to determine the execution of the Save Data task. If the user’s action satisfies the condition in the business rule, the Save Data task is executed.|
To configure the business rule:
–> In the Business Rule box, click the application tree icon (), and the Business Rule panel opens.
–> In the Business Rule panel, click Create New to configure a new business rule.
- After you configure the related properties, click Save to configure the Save Data task.
Was this article helpful?