After this task executes, the end-user exits the current session of the application.
Steps to Configure
- On the Event Configuration page, find the Task panel.
- In the Task panel, search and find the Exit App task.
- Drag the Exit App task from the Task panel to the Execution panel.
- Under Exit App, a group of boxes appears.
- In the boxes, you can configure different properties as follows:
|Reference Name||In this box, enter the name of the task. Also, the system generates a reference name by default that you can change.||Yes|
|Business Rule(Optional Step)||In this box, you can configure a business rule to determine the execution of the Exit App task. If the user’s action satisfies the condition in the business rule, the Exit App task executes. |
To configure the business rule:
–> In the Business Rule box, click the application tree icon (), and the Business Rule panel opens.
–> In the Business Rule panel, click CreateNew to configure the new business rule.
- After you configure the related properties, click Save to configure the Exit App task.
Was this article helpful?