You can apply this task to close the currently opened dialog box or popup screen in the application. After this task is executed, it closes the currently opened dialog box without manual intervention.
To configure the Close Popup task:
- In the Events dialog box, scroll down.
- UnderÂ Add Tasks, click theÂ Select TaskÂ list, and then selectÂ CLOSE_POPUP.
- Click Add Task Config, and the Add Task dialog box opens.
- In the Add Task dialog box, perform the function as follows:
|Name||In this field, enter the task’s name (For example:- closepopup_tsk).|
|Sequence||In this field, enter a numeric value (For example:- 1, 2, or 3). This value specifies the sequence number. The task will execute at the specified sequence number.|
|Description||In this field, enter a brief description of the task.|
Note:- Configuring the CLOSE_POPUP task does not require configuring the specific property.
- After you enter the task’s details, click Submit to configure the CLOSE_POPUP task.