The “Reload Elements” task reloads or redisplays a specific set of elements after the end-user clicks the refresh icon or button on the mobile app.
Steps to Configure
- On the Event Configuration page, find the Task panel.
- In the Task panel, search and find the Reload task.
- Drag the Reload task from the Task panel to the Execution panel.
- Under Reload, a group of boxes appears.
- In the boxes, configure different properties as follows:
|Reference Name||In this box, enter the name of the task. Also, the system generates a reference name by default that you can change.||Yes|
|Reload Elements||In this box, you can configure the elements that the application will reload or redisplay after the end-user clicks the refresh icon or button.|
To configure the elements:
–> In the Select Elements box, click the application tree icon (), and the right panel displays the Select Element area.
–> In the Select Element area, see the tree of different elements.
–> In the tree, select the elements that the application will reload after the end-user clicks the refresh button.
–> After you select the elements, click Select, and the selected elements are successfully configured.
|Business Rule(Optional Step)||In this box, you can configure a business rule to determine the execution of the Reload Elements task. If the user’s action satisfies the condition in the business rule, the Reload Elements task is executed.|
To configure the business rule:
–> In the Business Rule box, click the application tree icon (), and the Business Rule panel opens.
–> In the Business Rule panel, click Create New to configure a new business rule.
- After you configure the related properties, click Save to configure the Reload Elements task.
Was this article helpful?