You can apply this task to make the control optional. It is not mandatory to perform the function on the optional control or element.
To apply the Non-Mandatory Control task:
- On the Task dialog box, see the left navigation panel.
- In the Search by task box, enter Non Mandatory, and the left panel displays the Non Mandatory Control task.
- In the left panel, click Non Mandatory Control, and the Non Mandatory Control dialog box opens.
- In the Non Mandatory Control dialog box, perform the following functions:
|Control||Click this list to select the control that you want to make as a non-mandatory (optional) control.|
|Control Group||Click this list to select the group of controls if you want to make all controls of the selected group as optional controls.|
- After you select the control or control group, click Save, and the Non Mandatory Control dialog box is closed.
- In the Task dialog box, click Save to configure the Non Mandatory Control task.
Was this article helpful?