When this task executes, it takes the end-user to the home page of the application.
Steps to Configure
- On the Event Configuration page, find the Task panel.
- In the Task panel, search and find the Home Page Navigate task.
- Drag the Home Page Navigate task from the Task panel to the Execution panel.
- After you drag the Home Page Navigate task to the execution panel, you successfully configure the Home Page Navigate task on a specific user interface.
- Under Home Page Navigate, you can cofnigure other properties as follows:
|Reference Name||In this box, enter the name of the task. Also, the system generates a reference name by default that you can change.||Yes|
|Add Animation||This property allows you to add the animation effect to the page that the application displays after the Home Page Navigate task executes.|
After you click the Add Animation check box, the Home Page Navigate panel expands and then displays the following boxes:
a. Animation Type
|Animation Type||Click the Animation Type box, and then select one of the following options:|
a. Fade In
With this option, the page gradually appears on the app’s screen.
b. Slide In
With this option, the page slides on to the screen from the left or right.
c. Zoom In
With this option, the page zooms from the center of the screen.
|Duration (Ms)||In this box, define the speed of the animation. For example, if you enter 300, the duration of the animation will be 300 milliseconds.||Yes|
|Business Rule(Optional Step)||In this box, you can configure a business rule to determine the execution of the Home Page Navigation task. If the user’s action satisfies the condition in the business rule, the Home Page Navigate task is executed.|
To configure the business rule:
–> In the Business Rule box, click the application tree icon (), and the Business Rule panel opens.
–> In the Business Rule panel, click CreateNew to configure the new business rule.
- After you configure the related properties, click Save to configure the Home Page Navigate task.
Was this article helpful?