You apply this task to refresh a specific control or group of different controls. The vDesigner application allows you to apply this task at the control or group of controls level. When this task executes, it refreshes a specific control or group of several controls.
To apply the Refresh task:
- On the Task dialog box, see the left navigation panel.
- In the Search by task box, enter Refresh, and the left panel displays the Refresh task.
- In the left panel, click Refresh, and the Refresh dialog box opens.
- In the Refresh dialog box, perform the following functions:
|Control||Click this list and then select the control that you want the app to refresh after the Refresh task executes.|
|Control Group||Click this list and then select the group of controls that you want the app to refresh after the Refresh task executes. When this task executes, it refreshes all controls that are added to the selected group.|
- After you select control or group of controls, click Save, and the Refresh dialog box is closed.
- In the Task dialog box, click Save to successfully configure the Refresh task.