When this task executes, the mobile app user exits the app. The difference between the Logout task and the Exit task is that after the Logout task executes, the user logs out the app and needs to log in to the mobile app to access it again.
After the Exit task executes, the mobile app user exits the mobile app but can access the mobile app again without logging in it. In case of the Exit task, the user session remains active despite the user exits the mobile app.
To apply the exit task:
- In the Task dialog box, see the left navigation panel.
- In the Search by task box, enter Exit, and the left panel displays the Exit task.
- In the left panel, click Exit, and the Exit dialog box opens.
- In the Exit dialog box, click Save, and the Exit dialog box is closed.
- In the Task dialog box, click Save to configure the Exit task.