When you apply this task to a specific element, it makes the element invisible to the user. Although the element is added to the page, the application does not display the element to the user. To make the control or element invisible, you need to select the page, layout, row, and column that contain the element.
To configure the Control Invisible task:
- In the Events dialog box, scroll down.
- Under Add Tasks, click the Select Task list, and then select CONTROL_INVISIBLE.
- Click Add Task Config, and the Add Task dialog box opens.
- In the Add Task dialog box, click the Configuration area to expand it.
- In the Configuration area, select the IDs of different entities as follows:
Note:- Under Configuration, different tabs, such as Control Path 1, Add Control Path 2, allow you to make more than one control invisible on the page.
|Select Layout ID||In this field, select the page’s layout that contains the component where you want to make the element invisible to the user. You can see the name of the page’s layout in the configuration details of the row and column components.|
|Select Row Index||In this field, select the index of the row that contains the component.|
|Select Column Index||In this field, select the index of the column that contains the component.|
|Select Page ID||In this field, select the page that contains the component.|
|Select Component ID||In this field, select the component that contains the element.|
|Select Element ID||In this field, select the element that you want to make invisible to the user.|
- After you select the values in the related fields, click Submit to configure the task.