You can use this task to resume a session-specific journey in an application. For example:- Assume you are on an application page. Thus, you navigate to a login page from the current page. After you successfully log in, the “Finish” task will take you to the same page from where you navigated to the login page.
The “Finish” task maintains the flow of a session-specific journey by managing pages in the background.
Steps to Configure
- On the Event Configuration page, find the Task panel.
- In the Task panel, search and find the Finish task.
- Drag the Finish task from the Task panel to the Execution panel.
- Under Finish, a group of boxes appears:
- In the boxes, you can configure different properties as follows:
|Reference Name||In this box, enter the name of the task. Also, the system generates a reference name by default that you can change.||Yes|
|Business Rule(Optional Step)||In this box, you can configure a business rule to determine the execution of the Finish task. If the user’s action satisfies the condition in the business rule, the Finish task is executed. |
To configure the business rule:
–> In the Business Rule box, click the application tree icon (), and the Business Rule panel opens.
–> In the Business Rule panel, click CreateNew to configure the new business rule.
- After you configure the related properties, click Save to configure the Finish task.