This section describes how to add and configure a form or screen. After you access the vDesigner application, it, by default, creates and displays a home page. Apart from the home page, you can add new forms and then configure them based on the mobile app related requirements.
To add and configure a new form:
- On Vahanaâ€™s project management workbench, locate the vDesigner tile.
- Click the vDesigner tile, and vDesignerâ€™s home page opens.
- In the left navigation pane, click Add Screen, and the Dataon Full Form Definition dialog box opens.
Note:- The Dataon Full Form Definition dialog box can be referred to as property sheet of any entity and/or element. In the Dataon Full Form Definition dialog box or property sheet, you configure the entity.
- In the Dataon Full Form Definition dialog box, enter the values in the boxes to configure a form as follows:
|Form Header||In this box, enter the title of the form (For example:- Personal Details)|
|Header 2||In this box, enter the sub-heading of the form (For example: – Please fill following details). The sub-heading of the form is displayed under the title of the form.|
|Back Option||Click this list to configure the back option. The back option allows you to navigate to the desired page after you tap the back option on the current form/page. |
For instance: – In the Back Option list, if you select Home. The back option will take you to the home page after you tap the back option on the current form.
|Form Plus Group||Click in this box and then select PLUSGROUP_HOME to add a plus group on the form.|
|Drawer Name||Click this box and then select DRAWER_HOME to add new hamburger drawer.|
- After you enter or select the values in the respective box/list, click Save, and the form is successfully configured.