This task deletes the data that an object or attribute or element holds.
Steps to Configure
- On the Event Configuration page, find the Task panel.
- In the Task panel, search and find the Delete Data task.
- Drag the Delete Data task from the Task panel to the Execution panel.
- Under Delete Data, a group of boxes appears.
- In the boxes, configure different properties as follows:
|Reference Name||The reference name specifies the name of the task. In the Reference Name box, enter the name of the task.||Yes|
|Select Data||This property allows you to select one or more objects/ attributes/ elements whose data you want to delete. To delete the data:|
1. In the Select Data box, click the application tree icon (), and the Select data area appears in the right pane displays the .
2. Under Select Data, click the Source list and then select a specific store (For example:- Data Store or Element Store).
3. In the application tree of the selected store, select a path of the elements or attributes to delete the intended data.
4. After you select the path, click Select, and the Select Data box displays the data path in any of the following formats:
|Reload Elements||This property allows you to select a specific set of elements that the application will reload after the “Delete Data” task deletes the data.|
To select the elements:
1. In the Reloads Elements box, click the application tree icon (), and the Reload Element area appears in the right pane.
2. Under Reload Element, click the Source list, and then select the one or more elements from the tree.
3. After you select the elements, click Select and then click Save, and the Reload Elements box displays the path of the selected elements.
|Business Rule||This property allows you to build a business rule related to the execution of the task. If the user’s action satisfies the condition in the business rule, the Delete Data task is executed.|
To configure the business rule:
–> In the Business Rule box, click the application tree icon (), and the Business Rule panel opens.
–> In the Business Rule panel, click CreateNew to configure the new business rule.
- After you configure the related properties, click Save to configure the Delete Data task.
Was this article helpful?