When this task executes, it syncs all un-synced records at the database level. It allows you to sync the records based on the â€œWhere…â€ clause condition of the SQL query. On the basis of the â€œWhereâ€¦â€ clause, the Record Sync task picks the un-synced records from the respective service and then sync them.
To apply the Record Sync task:
- On the Task dialog box, see the left navigation panel.
- In the Search by task box, enter Record Sync, and the left panel displays the Record Sync task.
- In the left panel, click Record Sync, and the Record Sync dialog box opens.
- In the Record Sync dialog box, enter the values as follows:
|Service/Table Name||In this box, enter the name of web service (For example: – SPMBINSERTAOFOBJDATA) that the Record Sync task accesses to pick the un-synced records. |
Note:- On the vConnect portal, the SPMBINSERTAOFOBJDATA service works as a sync API. It captures the mobile app data and then insets it into the database tables.
|Record Where Clause||In this box, enter the â€œWhereâ€¦â€ clause condition. On the basis of the â€œWhereâ€¦â€ clause condition, the task picks un-synced records.|
- After you enter the service name and the where clause condition, click Save to close the Record Sync dialog box.
- In the Task dialog box, click Save to successfully configure the Record Sync task.