Vahana Cloud is a no-code application platform where you can develop enterprise-level omnichannel applications. Unlike traditional development environment where several activities are dependent on the resources, Vahana enables you to efficiently perform development-related activities only with the basic knowledge. Overall, Vahana lets you build your application or solution in an optimized time frame as compared to the standard approach and also makes it easy to maintain by following industry standards in design, development, and security. All these benefits are cost-effective when you compare them to the currently practiced traditional software development processes.
Vahana contains four core modules and other supporting modules to build an E2E enterprise-level application. These core modules are:
User Onboarding on Vahana (Signup and Login)
Vahana front-end is a DIY (Do It Yourself) No-Code platform. It incorporates several billable applications and services such as web applications, REST (Representational State Transfer) API(s), databases, plug-ins, etc. To access and use Vahana incorporated applications and services, you need to become a registered user on Vahana. You can become a registered user on Vahana as follows:
Registering on Vahana Platform
To register on the Vahana platform, you need to visit the ?Sign Up? page of the Vahana platform. On the ?Sign Up? page, you need to provide the required information and then submit it. The Vahana cloud server receives the information and then sends a unique verification code.
After you enter the verification code, the server validates it and then performs the following functions:
- Automatically on-boards you on the Vahana cloud
- Creates a default workspace for you on the Vahana cloud
To register on the Vahana platform:
- Open the Internet browser (For example: – Google Chrome) on your computer system.
- In the Address box, enter the Vahana cloud’s URL.
- Press ENTER, and the Get Started with Vahana page opens.
- On the Get Started with Vahana page, in the Email address box, enter your email ID and then click Continue, and a group of boxes appears.
- In the group of boxes, enter values as follows:
|Full Name||In this box, enter your full name. The full name must includes your first name and the last name.|
|Create New Password||In this box, enter a new password that you will use as the password of the Vahana user account to access the Vahana portal.|
- After you enter your full name and the password, click Create an account, and the application displays the OTP box.
- The Vahana cloud server sends a unique verification code on your registered email ID.
Note:- Your registered email ID is the email ID that you enter in the Email address box.
- Access your registered email ID and then view the verification code.
- Enter the verification code in the box.
- After you enter the verification code, the application displays the ?What brings you to Vahana?? page.
- Click one or more tiles to create the type of application on the Vahana cloud.
- Click Continue, and the application creates a default workspace and then displays the message: ?We have created your personalized workspace.?
- In the Name your workspace box, enter the name of your default workspace and then click Continue; you access your default workspace on the Vahana cloud.
The Vahana cloud portal is a web based front-end application. You can access the Vahana portal by entering the registered email ID and the password of your Vahana user account.
To access the Vahana portal:
- Open the Internet browser (For example: – Google Chrome).
- In the Address box, enter the URL of the Vahana portal.
- Press ENTER, and the login page opens.
- On the login page, perform the following functions:
- In the Email address box, enter your registered email ID with the Vahana cloud.
- Click Continue, and the Password box appears.
- In the Password box, enter the password of your Vahana account and then click Log in; the home page opens.